1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Serpent's Skull - Biweekly Sunday 11AM EST - 2PMish EST

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by d4jones, Jun 3, 2011.

1. d4jones

d4jones New Member

Starting up a Serpent's Skull biweekly d20Pro game starting June 12th 11AM EST until 2PMish EST.

Accepting character proposals until Thursday June 9th. Campaign headquarters is located at http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/bampf

Focus will be on short focused d20Pro sessions and RP in the campaign forums during downtime to help move the campaign along. Expect 50/50 combat and RP during sessions or as the current situation dictates. Contact me on Obsidian Portal is the best route for character proposals.

Thanks for checking out my campaign!

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

What are your character generation rules?

Point buy or other method?
    Books allowed?
    Special Houserules?
    Any other special rules?

3. d4jones

d4jones New Member

Everything about the campaign is included on the Obsidian Portal page. Here is the character creation information.

1st level

* Average hit points per level (Half+Con+1)

* Average starting wealth for class

* Stats point buy 20 points

* Core Rules, Advanced Players Guide, Ultimate Magic, and Ultimate Combat playtest. If playtest material is used be prepared to rework your character when updates are released.

* I would like to discourage character concepts that involve heavy use of summoned monsters or have multiple companions. Due to the limitations of an online game this can significantly slow down play.

* Two Traits (Limit one per category) Campaign traits from the Serpent’s Skull Players guide can be selected.

* Age categories and encumbrance (but I won’t be too nitpicky) are in effect! Just know your characters age and weight of the items they typically carry.

* Include a short visual description of your character (image if you have one) and any character background

I encouraged anyone interested to check out the Serpent's Skull players guide for an introduction to the setting. Here is the link http://paizo.com/store/games/rolepl...nderAdventurePath/serpentsSkull/v5748btpy8g6d

4. neofax

neofax New Member

I will send you a PM shortly. I would like to play in this campaign.

5. neofax

neofax New Member

Seeing as it is 9 June and I didn't receive a response to my PM, I guess I didn't get in.