1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Skill Menu

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jaly, Jan 21, 2013.

1. jaly

jaly New Member

I have an annoying issue with the skill menu. Basically, whenver I choose a different skill type - my menu scroll function shows 1 skill. This makes it very hard to scroll through and find the correct skill. It seems this used to be 4-5 rows, anyone have an idea what is going on?

2. jaly

jaly New Member

Nevermind, I just figured it out. We have added additional categories (comabat/social and athletics/combat). These new categories eat into the available scrollable rows for the menu.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, the skills menu has a set resolution so it only lists what can fit on the display.

I always access the skills by Viewing/Editing the Creature and selecting the Skills Tab, then simply use the dice icon to roll a skill to the Game Log.