1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Small handout bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Climp, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Climp

Climp New Member

what you are trying to do exactly?
    Not show other players i have issued a handout

what the result was and/or what steps you took?
    So the issue i have found is when issuing handouts to a specific person we will call this person A, person B and person C will have there handout box open up for no reason with only there assigned handout's shown. although this is not game breaking some times id like to give a handout with other not knowing in the slightest.

Is the issue repeatable?
    yes
    what OS you are using?
    windows
    what rules system are you using?
    5e
    what version of the software are you using?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Hand-Outs will be getting an upgrade soon, this is more a quirk than a bug. Thank you for the heads up. We've looked at this not too long ago and I believe the whole mechanism that supports it is due for an overhaul.