1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

So Paizo to introduce its own VTT.

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by bigkilla, Jul 8, 2012.

1. ChrisRevocateur

As they are not doing rules automation at all, I don't see myself migrating away from d20Pro.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

yeah, can't see why I would want something else/other than what I already have and that is purely dedicated to what I want to do..
    also the idea that it isn't their 'bread & butter' doesn't make me want to look at it too much...

With d20p, I know these guys are going to be constantly at work on it, I know they will listen to and consider my thoughts and suggestions. I know they will fix things. This is what makes d20p great and also what makes me want to be true to the product I have, rather than looking elsewhere.

3. tintagel

tintagel Member

My own campaign folder is over 200 mb, with nearly 2000 ITEM images alone, plus another 2500 CTR images. My main concern with online VTs is storage and image quality.

Don't get me wrong, the promise of high resolution maps for Pathfinder APs is nice (since I've recently moved to Pathfinder), but what about side adventures or my own content? What about copyrighted art? Also, being able to play via LAN is important to me too, since our group plays Face to Face and I don't want to wait to download my own maps.