1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Software Roadmap now powered by Trello

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by thraxxis, May 15, 2014.

1. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met,

Some of you may be familiar with Trello, a wonderful web app for keeping track of all kinds of things. I have moved the Software Roadmap to Trello where it will be much easier to track the state of the various features and their details.

I made the d20Pro Unlimited Software Roadmap Board on Trello public, please have a look:
    https://trello.com/b/aD0o0Too/d20pro-unlimited-software-roadmap

The features are represented by Cards in Trello and all Cards organized by lists for each release, same as above at the start of this thread. You can click on each Card to view its further details.

Your feedback in Trello is welcome and encouraged! It's free to sign up for if you need an account. Just PM me your Trello username and I will add you to the Board and then you'll be able to comment directly on the Cards.

There will still be plenty of conversations here on the forums. But please look to Trello for the up-to-date state of d20Pro Unlimited. Hope you all dig Trello too. Let me know what you think.

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met,

Hopefully everyone was able to make the jump to Trello. I'll be posting on the forums and social media when major updates go in, however, if you have a Trello account you can subscribe to the Board if you want more up-to-date updates.

Let me know if you have any questions about using Trello as well.

For convenience, here is what I just added about the Unlimited Rules Engine: