1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[solved] Gencon Geomorph Tiles

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Bloodwolf, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

I'm working on building a raw map and have put some halls and rooms down but when I go to the geomorph rooms section and I put down any one of those tiles all it does is create a tile with nothing on it. It is transparent with the background showing through but no tile. Am I doing something wrong or was there a download problem with the tiles?

2. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Re: Gencon Geomorph Tiles

I tried to re-import the content but all I get is that memory ran out during import. I have the memory set as high as possible during an install.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Bloodwolf,

Would it be possible to take and post a screenshot of what's going on, so we can best help.

Thanks!

4. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

This is what I get when I try to use the geomorph tiles. Notice the yellow placed tile is blank and the blue placing tile is also blank. They all come out like this. If you look in the Draw Tools the geomorph tile that is showing is the first one and the one that I tried for this.

[​IMG]

5. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Interesting development on the the geomorph tiles. I exited and restarted d20Pro to try to trigger the loading error for another thread and the geomorph tile appeared. So they are there but you have exit, maybe at just the map level but I know at the program level, for them to show up.

[​IMG]

6. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

This looks like a memory issue, if this happens again try going into the Options window, click on the "Advanced" checkmark, then click the "Attempt GC" button (Will attempt to free some memory on images and data not presently being used).

7. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Just tried that and got the same results as before. And then I tried to simply switch maps to see if the geomorph would show up and no luck. So I tried to close the map and it has for the most part locked up the program. I tried to hit the close button and sort of got the confirmation box. It was blank until I passed the cursor over it and then this is what I got.

[​IMG]

8. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Changed over to d20Pro version 3.4.3 and then maxed out the memory and it solved the problem. Thanks for all your help guys. We have been e-mailing back and forth like crazy tonight.