1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Some features

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Tharck, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Tharck

Tharck New Member

A way for weapons to deal damage to the wielder: AKA - Vicious. I dont know how to duplicate the effect outside of assigning damage to the PC, this bogs down in process when I have 7 PCs, 5 of which use vicious and some dual wield. Especially at higher levels - the less I need to monitor the faster the rounds can go.
    An option to place negative levels on a Player. It's possible to make a buff perform for this task, but still a blanket option would be ideal.
    The ability to drop an item on the ground, and move it into another character's inventory without needing to re-create the item or pull it from a list. This way PCs can feel like they actually pick up an item too, and it's less for me to have to manage. I can just drop things on the ground and they can grab them.
    -This would also be ideal for making containers that can actually hold items - so the PCs can manage treasure chests themselves as well - or trade items amongst one another.

I'll edit in more ideas as time permits, im currently in the process of finishing off the MM1 for 3.5.

2. Arturis

Arturis New Member

Nice requests...I second this notion