1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Special Abilities and Effects

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Nighteagle, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

Some new additions to my wish list....

I like the concept of effects, but I'm having a problem blundering through them to get them to work. Could you please get the Help page on effects up and available soon.

Also, could there be a shortcut in the drop down list when you right click on a character to access the characters special abilities? Right now I have to click on the character sheet, and then on the ability tab, and then on the ability. It would be nice to have a box open for special abilities just like it does for attack and spells!

Nighteagle

2. Dan

Dan Member

Character abilities are officially in on the next release. We are putting final polish on it and playtesting now, so expect it by the end of this month.

Also expect to see the wiki done by then as well.

Cheers!

3. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi Nighteagle,

The effects systems is quite robust, not only in the software, but in DnD as well. We are working on creating a more user friendly way to cast spells and apply effects. In the meantime, if you would like, we can meet online for a quick tutorial. Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,

Nick

ps - if it fits your schedule, Daniel offers tutorials every Wednesday in March (http://www.d20pro.com/online-gaming.php)