1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Spells not updating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daeruin, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

When I enter the Spell Editor and edit a character's spells, the newly chosen spells do not appear in the main Spells tab. They are still there if I open the Spell Editor again, but for some reason they just aren't populating in the main Spells tab. Also, the Spell Editor correctly shows the number of spells this character should have (3 level 0 and 2 level 1), but one of the level 1 spells never shows up in the main Spells tab.

This is what my Spell Editor looks like (correct):

[​IMG]

And this is what my Spells tab looks like after clicking the green check mark (incorrect):

[​IMG]

Edit: corrected number of level 0 spells available for the character.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

If you then choose to Alter > Rest > Spells it should work.

Alternatively, Press the "Rest" button in the Spell Tab. The new spells you selected should now be reflected.

3. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I have never noticed that Rest button before! Silly, since I often click the Edit button right next to it. I suppose the extra spell didn't show up before because I hadn't rested the character since going up a level?

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

You got it :)

5. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Actually, I just noticed that after clicking Rest, the Spell tab doesn't remain updated in the Library. If I reopen the creature from the Library later, it reverts to the screen shot I posted above, missing the second first level spell and all, until I click Rest yet again.