1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Stalwart Defender

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Daeruin, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I have a player who has taken the Stalwart Defender prestige class. He uses HeroLab to export his character for me (I don't have it, myself). But when I import his character into d20pro, his Stalwart Defender classes are missing.

I'm guessing that's because the class is missing from my data files? Has anyone done the data entry for the Stalwart Defender yet?

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

You are correct in that it is missing from your classes file. I am unsure if anyone has built it, I have not. It should be pretty easy though.

Looks like they have full BAB progression and good Fort and Will save progression.

Should look like this:

## CLASS: STALWART DEFENDER
    CreatureClass=Stalwart Defender
    AttackRate=1
    GoodSaves=Fort|Will

Copy paste that into your classes file in notepad (word wrap should be off), save it and you should see it in the classes. All of the fluff will need to be added into the character individually. Now I am unsure if adding the class to the file and then importing the character will work. It would be cool to know if it is recognized.

Hope this helps!

3. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Sweet, that worked perfectly. The character imported just fine. Thanks!