1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars RPG (v3.5 revised rulebook)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mysticknight232, Nov 28, 2010.

1. mysticknight232

mysticknight232 New Member

Hey guys. I'm normally a DnD player (4e since it's release), but have recently dusted off my SW RPG stuff (v3.5 revised core rulebook) and wanted to get a game going again with my friends. When we used to play SW RPG, we never had minis or "dungeon" tiles. Now that we're used to this kind of stuff with 4e, I decided I would do some research for an (some) online tools to help give us the best experience possible. During said research, I came across d20 pro as a link from enworld (thanks guys). In short, this software looks amazing!

Naturally, my question to those of you that are long time users here is this: Does d20 pro translate to SW RPG successfully? If so, what kind of tools are available for "space" related RPGs?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses.