1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Stoopid Question - Active vs. Inactive

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tomar, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Tomar

Tomar New Member

Good day!

my group has been using d20 Pro for the last 6 months or so. We have been inactive for the last few months because of break and now that we are ready to play again, I have forgotten something important... How do I change a Creature from Inactive to active?

I have searched and searched and I cannot seem to find it!

Thank you all!

T

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

• First select the creature(s) you wish to change from Active/Passive to Passive/Active in the initiative.
    • Then right-click or option-click to pull up the creature menu.
    • Select "Alter" > "Initiative" > then either "Enter Initiative" or "Leave Initiative"
    [​IMG]

3. Tomar

Tomar New Member

Perfect! Thank you!

4. Zandari

Zandari New Member

From the looks of things on the right-click menu, it appears that pressing the hotkey "I" should take someone in our out of initiative, but it doesn't actually work for me. Is that a bug, or am I incorrect?

5. Dan

Dan Member

Bug I'm afraid. ALT + i takes them out of initiative.

Submitted.