1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday Game [Recruitment closed]

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by vanith, Dec 5, 2011.

1. vanith

vanith Member

- We have one player slot available to play on Sundays from 12 PM to 5 PM PST. We have 5 solid players and we are running level 15.

- I have my own website to coordinate games and events during off-times along with a vent server for use during game play.

- I have 15+ years of solid DM experience as I offer an opening gaming environment that allows the creativity to flow, but offer a challenge to the players.

- My game is 50% hack and slash with Role-playing elements mixed in, with a story arc that will continue to challenge you.

- The story is home brew as I use all of the Paizo books, see my website (which I will PM interested parties) for further information.

- I will be using puzzles, so if you join my game, be prepared for everything.

- I run a Elder Scroll style game where your imagination flows greatly.

- Please PM me to get further information to sign up for the website so you can begin your journey to great character development.