1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday group LF players

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by vanith, May 28, 2011.

1. vanith

vanith Member

I have a 3.5 D&D game going on Sunday at noon PST and I am short some players . We have 4 solid players that attend every week, but we need more to improve the gameplay. I always play a sandbox game with minor linear elements. The environment is home brewed, but I follow the 3.5 core books and WoTC books only, nothing from D20 source books. Starting at level 4 for new players, please PM me with some ideas and we will go from there.

2. vanith

vanith Member

We have two player slots available to play on Sundays from 12 PM to 5 PM PST. We have 4 solid players and we are running levels 8 - 10, I have my own website to coordinate games and events during off-times, and please see the previous post about the rules. I have 15+ years of solid DM experience as I offer an opening gaming environment that allows the creativity to flow, but offer a challenge to the players.

Please PM me to get further information to sign up for the website so you can begin your journey to great character development. My game is 50% hack and slash with Role-playing elements mixed in, with a story arc that will continue to challenge you. I will be using puzzles, so if you join my game, be prepared for everything. New players will find the material a bit overwhelming because I have past the entry level a while ago at the lower levels.

We need a healer type character or you can play the one that is running in the campaign and anything you want to bring in.

The campaign is still going and could use a bit more because of real life issues of personal life and work.

3. vanith

vanith Member

We are still looking for players for this group.

4. kargath

kargath New Member

I would be interested if you are still looking.

5. Keapachi

Keapachi New Member

I have never played on the D20pro but i will play too.

6. vanith

vanith Member

This game is now Pathfinder and still full, so I will open a new thread on that forum if I need more players.