1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

T20 (Traveller), Pathfinder and 3.5 (combined)

Discussion in 'D20 Sci-Fi & Modern' started by cranerat, Mar 27, 2017.

1. cranerat

cranerat Member

Hello all, been playing with the D20 Pro rule sets for quite a while. While not a programmer I have modified heavily, the "Manually Specified" files to include the three game systems above.

My rule sets for the "Manually Specified" text files include 3.5, Pathfinder and T20 (Traveller) characters, spells, Psionics (spells), skills and feats used in my game. It's been a WIP since, ..... A LONG time. It has almost (may have all, can't remember) all the 3.5 spells and classes (including Prestige Classes), feats and spells from all the 3.5 books. Also included are the feats, skills, spells and classes of the Pathfinder books (Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Magic, Advanced players guides) along with the same from the Traveller T20 book.

Psionics used are 3.5 only. I even added the Shaman from the EQ1 RPG for NPC creation that has players always completely baffled.

Be glad to share them if anyone is interested.

2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Well, once the Feature Library comes out, you can have the fun of adding/tweaking all those files.

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Actually, we'll just import them into the rules library for you! It'll make it even more versatile.

upload_2017-4-25_18-27-52.png

You'll be able to attach descriptions (formatted), tables and rules automation to make these guys function in engine.

Also, class definitions will enable auto-population of a creature based on class and variant/path selections.

upload_2017-4-25_18-33-16.png

4. cranerat

cranerat Member

That's "SWEEEET"! :D