1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Temporary Hit Points

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Tay-Dor, May 16, 2016.

1. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

I've found another bug with the application of temporary hit points via an ability. It appears that D20Pro (3.5.7) is reapplying the temporary hits points each time I start up D20Pro, after it was previously closed with the effect still active.

In the picture labeled Temp1, In the Edit Game Creature window, you can see the character Kreegan who has a maximum hit point value of 72, shows 83 current hit points.

In Temp2, mousing over the character token shows the temporary hit point effect bumping the current hit points to 94. The effect adds 11 hit points.

The next time I start up D20Pro, it will reapply the temporary hit points, showing 94/72 on the Edit Character window, and 105/72 when mousing over.

Attached Files: