1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you D20pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gruntskokk, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Gruntskokk

Gruntskokk New Member

I wasn't sure where to put this, but this seems like a good spot.

Saturday was our 8th session using the software. And I have to say, it has already surpassed what I had hoped for. I have remote users in Central Florida, and in Western Canada, plus I have two local players who are at the table with us. A cheap mic and a Skype account and we are playing as if everyone is around the table. I salute you, oh mighty creators! You have revitalized a long forgotten D&D expreience for me.

I am anxious to see what is revealed in the new work you are doing.

That is all.

Thanks!

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

You are welcome.

Thank you for the compliments.

We at d20Pro are happy to hear that we were able to help you get that D&D experince back!

3. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Thanks for taking a minute to post this. I think I can speak for all of us on the d20Pro team when I say that reading something like this makes our day.