1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Tim Hitchcock says he loves D20pro!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigkilla, Sep 30, 2010.

1. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

I don't know If anyone here listens to Chronicles:pathfinder Podcast (if you don't and you are a Pathfinder fan you should. Its great.)but on the newest episode #8 Tim Hitchcock the Main writer of Kingmaker 1 Stolen Land when asked if he uses a VTT for playing online games (1hour 55min in) says "I have a copy of D20pro which I love,I really really like D20pro."

Just thought I would point that out to the D20pro guys as it is a great plug and free advertisement for you guys.

BTW if anyone is interested in listening to the Chronicles:pathfinder Podcasts they are available on Itunes and Here

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

AWESOME!!!