1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Tip Jar

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Darkrin, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

I found a tip jar idea under the 3.0 Thread but it was a little deep and not in feature requests

While I am all for D20pro tip jar because you earn every bit with all the work you do on d20pro. I am also for the DM's who spend tireless hours writing story lines making creatures putting characters in d20pro etc...

was think there could be a menu for the players to click on donate to d20pro then the dm can have is own link to a tip jar wherever they choose. I am guessing the link would be put into the options section then that link would be available to the players as well near the d20pro donation button or it would be grayed out if the dm did not fill it out.

2. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

this doesn't directly relate to the Tip jar idea but its similar

I doubt this would be high on the list of things people want but as a DM I would find it helpful if there was a way for the players to give feed back anonymously/or not if they wished like a session rating 1-10, suggestions, more RP/less combat or vice versa etc... just some thoughts

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Financial Donations to GMs via PayPal through Handouts...
    To setup visit: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd= ... ro-outside
    To implement: create a URL Handout with the custom link provided by PayPal. And submit the handout url to all your players.

For anonymous feedback, create a Google Document with the questions as headers. Share the document with everyone with a link, and allow anyone to edit without a log-in. Then create a Handout URL with the google custom link as the URL and submit the handout url to all your players.