1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

traits and features for war priest

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by mrwinfree, Oct 7, 2018.

1. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

I have created the included Features and Traits. I have tested them in D20pro 3.7.5 and they appear to be working appropriately. For the Apply to ally traits, this will deduct from the total number remaining in the blessing pool. However, to make the features available to the recipient of the blessing, the GM must manually add the Trait to the character and then remove it at the expiry. (if you can figure out how to make this happen automagically, I'd love to hear your method) . The recipient then has the option to activate the newly applied trait.

I have chosen to make the player responsible for activating the choice (B) button. This alleviates the issue of remembering things from me. No take backsies either!

I look forward to your input and thoughts. Very excited to have created something that seems to work correctly.

I would like to thank the direct assistance of @Krilion_GD , and the lessons learned vicariously through @Tay-Dor , @vanith , and @Nezzeraj . I apologize for any user I may have missed.

Attached Files:

#1 mrwinfree, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  2. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

These are the remaining Features. Next reply will include Traits.

Attached Files:

3. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

[Traits

Attached Files:

4. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

By the Way, I have status images attached to the feature/traits that may or may not be in your files. I leave you to find your own images as I have no clue about copy rights. I tried to find CC images.