1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Traveller T20 Game

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by cranerat, Mar 22, 2015.

1. cranerat

cranerat Member

I'm running a Traveller T20 campaign, using the pathfinder basic rules and some modifications to the T20 rules. Easy enough to switch since T20 was 3.0 style rules. Looking for a couple more players if anyone is interested. We play on Sundays using D20 and Skype. I have had people in my campaigns from Iraq to German, to both coasts of the USA. All you need is a decent connection able to run D20 and Skype. Give me a message if interested. Mature players only! sorry, everyone in the group is over 20 at this time. Traveller does run quite nicely (I have input skills, feats and creatures including ships) with D20.