1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble moving files from 3.3 to 3.4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeffpalmer1976, Jan 22, 2015.

1. jeffpalmer1976

jeffpalmer1976 New Member

I need some assistance in transferring files from one system (Mac with 3.3) to my new PC, where I have just updated to 3.4.1. I tried copying the judge files from the old file to the new file and all my creatures came over OK, but none of the maps. Please help me, you're my only hope!
    Jeff...

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Copying the full campaign directory (example: "Campaign 1") within
    d20Pro v3.3/judge/campaigns/

(In MacOS, make sure to "Show Package Contents" of d20Pro, then open "data" folder)

then pasting the "Campaign 1" into:
    d20Pro v3.4.1/judge/campaigns/

Should work, just make sure to download a new set of rules from the Marketplace. If you are having a specific issue, please email contact @ d20pro . com for more help.

3. jeffpalmer1976

jeffpalmer1976 New Member

Thanks Curtis, I believe I had just transferred bits of the folder over (I was worried about messing something u), but once I moved it over wholly, it worked like a charm! Thanks!
    Jeff..