1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Tuesday Late Night Game

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by bam4k, Apr 8, 2013.

1. bam4k

bam4k New Member

I am looking to start a Tuesday night game. It would run from 11pm EST to 3am or later (usually my sessions are no more than 5 hours). I am new to d20 pro, but not new to Pathfinder or DMing. I require all players to have hero lab built characters. I do not run hack and slash games and pure min/max characters are discouraged. There will be combat of course, but your out of combat actions will generally be far more important than how big of a stick you carry. The campaign begins in the heart of a human kingdom and the predominate "good" races are human and dwarf. If the time frame suits you and you enjoy role play as much or more than squashing goblins with your war hammer, send me a PM. I will be happy to provide you with more detailed information on the campaign and answer any and all questions.