1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial for GM's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BoomerET, Sep 7, 2013.

1. BoomerET

BoomerET New Member

I've owned d20Pro for a year or so, but have never actually played a game in it.

Thanks in large part to the recent Kickstarter, I'm starting to look at the software to gain a deeper understanding of how it all works.

So I started to go through the Quickstart PDF, but alas, it has maps and icons and tokens that I don't have, or couldn't find.

It's entirely possible that I deleted the campaign folders that held the tutorial resources.

So, I thought to myself, 'Self, you have Hero Lab, PCGen, Dungeon Designer 3, GIMP, why not create your own tutorial'

Why not make this a community effort? We can start off with text/PDF tutorials, and move into videos if we ever get this off the ground.

BoomerET

2. LtlBtyRam

LtlBtyRam New Member

For the most part I just fumble my way through. One thing I really need and I'm not sure if others do is mapping. How do I handle maps where there are only text descriptions in the adventure. I do think this is needed.
    Angela