1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to edit Wizard spell in 3.7.9 RC 6

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golldan, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Golldan

Golldan Member

Using 3.7.9 RC6 - Pathfinder 1 rules/game. GM editing Token. Gives an error when trying to edit or modify list of Wizard spells, then on token, it progressively 'loses' the spells list ability. And the token then give an error when trying to cast a spell.

New tokens are not able to select and save Wizard Class.

upload_2019-9-15_10-36-39.png

upload_2019-9-15_10-38-12.png

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

So.. something is incorrect on the token or in the class def.

[15 Sep 2019 10:32:34,880] ERROR CreatureTemplate_Classes | Removing invalid class:Wizard
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract!

I'd assume the error is in the class.

3. Golldan

Golldan Member

Thanks.

Not sure if this would be the right long term fix, but copied the content out of the Creature Class Template for Wizard, and saved/addend a new one and unchecked the other one. There may have been a space at the end that I removed. But the newer Wizard tokens are working now with the 'new' version, but the old Wizard tokens do not. At least it works and I can just recreate any I need going forward.

upload_2019-9-15_18-35-51.png

4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

What ruleset is that for? and is it the Template data or is it Product from the Marketplace?

There is no "Module/Product" data on that screenshot, so i am guessing it is an older dataset?

5. Golldan

Golldan Member

Pathfinder 1... so old rules OGL or should be the new Paizo set.

6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

So, the free campaign template or the purchased ruleset?

7. Golldan

Golldan Member

It is from this one "Pathfinder OGL: Core Rules" - I think that is is paid one. I started a new PF campaign and uploaded only that Marketplace item and only the Classes. You can see the orig and the new with the locks.

upload_2019-9-19_8-58-59.png

From the one on the bottom of the Marketplace window

upload_2019-9-19_9-0-9.png