1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Unlimited API Info?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robotguy, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

I understand that Unlimited is not quite ready for Beta, but is there any way we can get some kind of info about how the API will work? It would be really handy to have some idea how it will work so I can be thinking about possible solutions as I play my current 5e games on Legacy.

Knowing devs, documentation isn't too high on the To-Do list yet, but we will need something to get us started in another 7 days. (Right? Early Access is next week? Right? Please?)

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I'm sure all this info will be covered when we make the official announcement for the Beta. I will get you guys as much info as permissible. Once I have it, you will :D