1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrading from v2.4.0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moon Shadow, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Moon Shadow

Moon Shadow New Member

I have had d20Pro for a while and being inherently loathe to read manuals I flew by the seat of my pants.

I was thrilled with the potential of some items, but got frustrated with others. So we ditched it for a while.

I am now trying again. I have version 2.4.0 and have gone through all the tutorials etc that I can find. I now would like to ensure I work with the latest version lest I frustrate myself needlessly.

I will add this to the feature request section too, but an Upgrade button would be AWESOME! Barring that, I am at a complete loss as to how to upgrade. I have blown most of the day and am crying out for help.

Thanks.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member