1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

v3.9: Mac IOS Catalina Players will not Load, Freezing up DM Computer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Michael Clark, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Michael Clark

Michael Clark New Member

Is this a known problem?

I just installed version 3.9 after having issues with it last summer (August 2020) and going back to 3.7.8 where I had no issues.

Now, once a player logs on to my campaign, I get the spinning pinwheel (hourglass) and it locks up my d20Pro and never gets past "initializing" on the player's d20Pro. I have to Force Quit and nothing can get me past that opening issue.

Any help?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

It sounds like you are running out of memory. Can you post your d20pro.log file from the installation directory, please?

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi! thanks for sending and email request for support as well. I've been totally focused on coding and missed this.

There were some issues with 3.9 moving forward on Catalina that are addressed in the Beta builds. The latest beta version is available here with full OSX support up to the latest OSX release as of (3/3/2021):

http://pubs.d20pro.com/?dir=Public_Beta/3.9.16

Sorry for the delayed response on the forums.