1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Vehicles and mounts

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Caraldur, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

I would like to have the ability to attach a token to another token such as a horse, dog, wagon or something similar. This way I can move the vehicle or mount and it will move the attached token as well.

I'm current playing in the Skull and Shackles AP and it would be nice to be able to move the ship token and all the PCs/NPCs on the ship at the same time. As it is each must be moved separately and it get annoying when you have to move 20 tokens every time the ship moves in a round. Is this even possible?

-Car

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

3. ChrisRevocateur

You can also ctrl+click select, or click-drag select all the creatures you want to move, then, while holding ctrl, click-drag to move all the selected creatures together. I use this for mounts and vehicles that have hp/hardness, as horses and carts need to be creatures for players to interact with them correctly.