1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Version 3.3 and future updates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Observer, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Observer

Observer New Member

I keep my eyes on d20Pro for a time when I might replace MapTools with it for Pathfinder. I've read about 3.2, but I know there is supposed to be a new version 3.3 unveiled at GenCon with more Fog of War and lighting options.

Any chance of getting a spoiler, or some kind of hit? I'm not attending GenCon, and I want know if the functionality is such that I'm ready to try a new VTT.

I know this one has a lot tot offer, but I'm really spoiled by giving tokens different types of vision, light sources, and automatic fog of war removal.

Even a little something would be great news.

So spill please!

2. cyderak

cyderak Member

Well Gencon is days away........ Is 3.3 ready yet?

3. UndeadDan

UndeadDan Member

Gencon is here!

Any chance of seeing 3.3 before next week?

4. UndeadDan

UndeadDan Member

So after looking at the release notes for 3.3 it seems that the update to the magic system has been pushed to a future release. Is this a 3.4 goal or has the immensity of the task pushed it out further?