1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Warhammmer Quest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Talwynor, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Talwynor

Talwynor New Member

Hi all. d20 noob here - I've just downloaded the trial and Im tooling around with it. I see from the promotional material reference to Warhammer Quest support but cant seem to find specifics. Is the support out of the box - do I need to create the maps and tokens or is there user created content somewhere I can install? Appreciate any help someone might lend and thanks!

2. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hail and well met Talwynor,

I am not sure about the Warhammer Quest stuff (I will try and find out). There is some plug and play available within the software, you can download a couple different things to get you started here: http://www.d20pro.com/downloadsMC.php, and there are some "Massive Goodies" here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=88.

Best regards and happy gaming,

Nick

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

The way you can do Warhammer Quest is as follows:

Get the floor tile images into d20Pro.

use mapping feature to place maps on the table top.

Since Warhammer Quest only used d6s you can use the dice roller for all your dice, and a simple PC to track characters and hit points. Giving them all 10 stats and attacks that match their game stats.

It would take a little tweaking and getting use to but you can do it.