1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Way to hide NPC Spells from players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terek, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Terek

Terek New Member

Is there a way to make it so the spells the NPC's cast are not announced to the players without just changing all the spells they have prepared as "An Unknown Spell"?

I like how D20 Pro keeps track for me as a DM what spells they have and haven't cast but I don't want it to announce to the players what that spell is without them making a successful spellcraft check.

Thanks for your help,
    Terek

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

If you have the NPC set to invisible the spells they cast are not broadcast, or you could simply clone said NPC mark it as invisible and cast the spell with the invisible NPC so as the players will not see the spell being cast.

3. Terek

Terek New Member

That is a decent work around. Thank you, this seems like a better work around than just having an "Unknown Spell" in all of their lists.