1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Weight in legacy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ncassella, Dec 29, 2015.

1. ncassella

ncassella Member

This is a two fold question.

1. Is there currently a way to display weight on the character? Not just having to look at the character sheets.

2. Anyway to reflect encumbered characters movement in legacy?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I use 3 custom Status markers for this since weight is very fluid and can change from round to round.

no, not really.. tho, the new version coming out does offer some nice new colored distance notification iconography. single move in green, double move in yellow, triple move in red etc etc ...

just my personal take on the issue, but given that such things are so fluid and can/do change so much so often, I am glad it leaves it up to the GM and player in that moment to determine the extent of the characters movement. Rather than an automation of calculation.

Attached Files:

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

If the creature is encumbered, I just simply update their movement speed on their character sheet, and it's now tracked how many move actions each creature takes when viewing movement on top. see release notes for more details :)

4. ncassella

ncassella Member

Thanks all, I'll drop those status markers in and work and mess with the moment speed adjustments on the fly