1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Why was my post deleted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mickey, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Mickey

Mickey Member

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

The forums here are for D20PRO content and things that are MesaMundi centric. While I liked your Tshirt, it would open the gates for others to post and sell things here on the forums, and that just isn't what the forums here are about.

3. Mickey

Mickey Member

Then maybe, instead of just arbirtarily deleting a post, you should update what is and is not acceptable in the 'posting restrictions thread' first?
    As for 'opening the gates'. Considering that you and others have admin rights to moderate posts, that is just an alarmist and totally over the top claim to make.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

The posting of non MesaMundi or D20PRO content here is not something we see very often, as such there is really only a need to address it on a case by case basis. Most people that use these forums, see and understand what the space is and thus only is about D20PRO content. I'm sorry you feel that the post was arbitrarily removed, however you'll notice that it was not something directed at you personally as you'll also notice there are no other posts anywhere on these forums of similar context or rather that are not Mesamundi D20PRO centric.

arbitrary: based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

There was nothing random or of personal whim about it, and it was done via reason and system.

I disagree, it's a matter of precedence.. If we allowed you to post things for sale for things that do not have anything to do with D20PRO, then others would feel free to do the same and in kind we really could not disagree with them because we allowed some people to do it.

If you feel wronged by these actions or explanations, please feel free to send your complaint directly to the company via this contact form

#4 Wesley Gorby, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016