1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Window Focus issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Leathermartini, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Leathermartini

Leathermartini New Member

When typing in the Announce Game Tool window, typing an "r" pulls up the ruler and drops focus from the typing. This behavior does not happen on the chat log. Since it drops focus, when I continue to type, it will start picking up other hot keys.

I have noticed other things, like a player ending their turn, will cause the chat window to lost focus, which can be problematic if I am typing a reply in it. I've had several occasions where I've accidentally skipped 2-3 characters because of this particular issue.