1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Zip format on OSX

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Robotguy, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

So I've now run into this problem a few times, both on my own machine as well as several other mac users. OSX has native support for ZIP and although I never have any trouble with ZIP files from other sources, I have to use one specific archive app (EZ7Z) to get ZIP files for D20pro to work. I've had trouble with the internal files like marker icons as well as ZIPped updates for the beta. I'm sure the Mac market for VTT is small and I do have a work around so it's not a super pressing issue, just thought I'd mention it.