1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Connection issues with opening ports....HELP!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Therdbandit, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Therdbandit

Therdbandit New Member

I have enabled DMZ, tried bypassing the router (which is a WRT54G2), and also tried a different port. Still nada.

My internet is through R-Com. I have a receiver that gets a signal from a tower. I believe it is called DTN (data transition network?) but don't quote me on that.

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I just looked your provider up. Interesting model. Have you contacted them to find out if there is something that they can do on their end? I am curious if there is something in/with their modem that is causing your issues.

From their site:

If you find that you do need additional assistance, don't hesitate to give us a call at (877) 308-1122 or (308) 237-7266. E-mail based support is available through support@rcom-ne.com.

I am sure you are getting frustrated with this, but I commend your evident patience.