1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Connection issues with opening ports....HELP!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Therdbandit, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Therdbandit

Therdbandit New Member

I have enabled DMZ, tried bypassing the router (which is a WRT54G2), and also tried a different port. Still nada.

My internet is through R-Com. I have a receiver that gets a signal from a tower. I believe it is called DTN (data transition network?) but don't quote me on that.

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I just looked your provider up. Interesting model. Have you contacted them to find out if there is something that they can do on their end? I am curious if there is something in/with their modem that is causing your issues.

From their site:

If you find that you do need additional assistance, don't hesitate to give us a call at (877) 308-1122 or (308) 237-7266. E-mail based support is available through support@rcom-ne.com.

I am sure you are getting frustrated with this, but I commend your evident patience.